Monday, June 11, 2012

Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight

Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss - Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight. And the content associated with Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss.

Do you know about - Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight

Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

How a Busy Financial executive Lost 15 Pounds of Fat & 4.5 Inches While Gaining Time & vigor After Switching from Circuit Training to the World's Most fine Fat Loss law - force and Intervals

What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss. You look at this article for facts about that want to know is Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss.

How is Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss.

Andy W. Is other force and intervals success story. A busy financial executive, Andy has made huge changes in his workouts and lifestyle. Like many people, Andy was frustrated by his lack of results prior to looking force and intervals. But with his new lifestyle, he has converted his body, just like you can.

In addition, Andy has made a huge step towards production a immense work change. Soon, he will be one of the most in-demand trainers in the Uk. With my help, Andy has began studying the force and intervals law to help his clients lose fat and gain muscle with quick, sufficient workouts.

Here is more of Andy's success story.

Cb: Let's start with a little background info, Andy. What were you looking to accomplish when you found force and intervals?

Andy W.:
Hi Craig, I am currently working as an associate Director for a Finance enterprise here on the Isle of Man. It's a fancy title for a job that keeps me stuck at my desk for long hours and brings with it a lot of stress.

I am 35 and have always been relatively active. I make a point of production time to get to the gym 2-3 times a week and as you know I am currently carving out a new work as a fitness advisor in my spare time. I have a keen interest in food because I have been resistance training for 15 years now with little or no results and put a lot of that down to the food I was bright at the time.

Cb: So what are your current thoughts on the significance of food for fat loss?

Aw:
I see food as playing a major role in getting the results you desire and often tell my personal training clients that they do not put low-grade fuel into their cars so why should they fuel their bodies with low-grade processed foods.

Anyway, I had learnt a lot from my Personal trainer exams and one error I was production was that my gym sessions were all machine-based exercises. I remember reading an narrative in Mens Fitness magazine that to accomplish the results I craved I should couple on free weight and body weight exercises.

Due to the little whole of time I have to work out I searched the Net for a time sufficient resistance-based workout schedule and luckily for me I came across your website J

Cb: What were your pre-training stats?

Aw:
When I first contacted you for advice on the best workout for me to start on I weighted in at 81kg (that's 178.2 pounds) and 23% body fat. I am 6 foot tall. My waist had crept up to 37 inches!

It was looking a holiday photo of me looking like a beached whale that suddenly made me realize that I had to take performance as I was heading the way of my father and grandfather. Take my word for it, it's not a good look, no offence dad!

Cb: What were your workouts before? Why did they not work as well? How have force and intervals improved upon those workouts?

Aw:
Prior to force and intervals my workouts were purely machine-based.

My local gym uses Nautilus machines and the training protocol they shop is a total-body machine-based workout 2-3 times a week. It consists of a circuit of 8-12 exercises and you accomplish 1 set of each practice and look to accomplish 8-12 reps of each exercise. The idea is that you move straight on to each practice with little or no rest in the middle of each exercise.

Don't get me wrong, I think that for someone relatively new to training it can be a safe and sufficient form of practice and as it can last in the middle of 20-25 minutes each session it proves to be popular at the gym.

The question I found was that because the machines cut off the singular muscle you are working on I would contact a painful shoulder because I was lifting a heavier weight that my smaller muscles such as my rotator cuff could not handle. This would put a spanner in the works for my training because I would have to rest for a couple of weeks until the injury healed L

I felt like I was on a hamster's wheel. I would get better, start training again, move up in my weights and then hurt my shoulder again. I conception at first it was me and that I was destined to stay as I was.

It was only when I started studying that I begin to understand where I was going wrong.

Now with the help of your force and intervals workouts which are primarily dumbbell and free weight based I know that I am strengthening my total body together with all of the smaller muscle groups together with my rotator cuff muscles.

I am pleased to say that since commencing with my first force and intervals workout I have not experienced any injuries and am now lifting more weights than I ever conception I would J

Cb: Andy, you have learned the hard way that traditional, machine-based circuits are not thorough for the masses, despite the popularity of the chain gyms throughout North America.

So which workout did you start with? Did you consideration any immediate effects after starting?

Aw:
When I started I was keen to get my body fat % down and sell out my waistline.

I laugh about it now because when I printed the workouts out I remember thinking the workout looked easy and I would not find it beneficial. How wrong was I?? Phew I soon found that I was eating my words!! The workouts might look easy on paper but they are bright although nowhere near impossible.

Because I had not been doing any Cv work in my workouts for a long time I found that the intervals particularly beneficial. My office is situated on a fairly steep hill and within a couple of weeks I found that I was walking a lot quicker up the hill to work without feeling as breathless as I used to and I still had vigor to trot up the stairs!

And that's what I love about the workouts...its suddenly realizing that you are doing unavoidable daily tasks a lot easier without even thinking about it.

I also love the fact that I have had a Great workout without the need for spending 1 ½ - 2 hours in the gym. I lead a busy life and need to get on with things and know that I can still get all things done And get a workout 3 times a week as well.

Cb: How have the workouts helped you? What benefits & results have you achieved? What are your gains and improvements and how do they compare to your before stats?

Aw:
Continuing on from my former retort the benefits I have achieved are loads more energy, good concentration levels and no more niggling rotator cuff injuries.

When I started my first workout I weighed in at 81kg (that's 178.2 pounds) and 23% body fat. My waist measured 37 inches.

12 weeks later:

My weight was 73.8kg (162.36 pounds)

A loss of 7.2kg (15.84 pounds)

More importantly I had reduced my waist to 32 ½ inches

And my body fat stood at 16%.

Cb: How do you feel in terms of force and energy?

Aw:
I am stronger than I have ever been and have bundles of energy. I have not reached my extreme goal yet which is to get to 12% body fat but I know that I am well on my way and look forward to the journey because I know that workouts make it possible to accomplish such a goal.

I hope you have new knowledge about Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss. Where you may put to used in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss.Read more.. Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight. View Related articles related to Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Circuit Training For Weight Loss: Is This The Best Way To Lose Weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment